Installing a sound system in your van conversion
last updated: Dec 15, 2021
On top of that there is a space aspect, where will the speakers go.. where will they even look good.
In the end I decided not to bother. I did not really want to put in technology that might just go out of date – or require more maintenance.
The simple solution is simply some USB Bluetooth speakers. I think this is better for the following reasons;
- They can deliver great quality sound
- You can use them on your adventures
- Powered by USB – simple is always good!
- Can connect to your phone
- If it breaks – it does not affect the van build
- You can move it around the van as you wish
- If the technology goes out of date.. doesn’t matter
Get the Van Conversion Guide: https://www.thevanconversionguide.com/
Build your own adventure
The guide anyone can use to convert a van into a camper! With over $350 worth of savings inside
Need a hand with electrics?
Campervan electrical systems can be confusing. There are so many options that it’s easy to spend days researching and still not feel confident. Our service makes off-grid energy simple.
Electrical Dos & Don'ts
Get our free ebook that gives you twenty things you really should, or shouldn't do.
These practical tips will help you avoid some of the common pitfalls when designing an electrical system.