Installing a sound system in your van conversion
last updated: Dec 15, 2021
On top of that there is a space aspect, where will the speakers go.. where will they even look good.
In the end I decided not to bother. I did not really want to put in technology that might just go out of date – or require more maintenance.
The simple solution is simply some USB Bluetooth speakers. I think this is better for the following reasons;
- They can deliver great quality sound
- You can use them on your adventures
- Powered by USB – simple is always good!
- Can connect to your phone
- If it breaks – it does not affect the van build
- You can move it around the van as you wish
- If the technology goes out of date.. doesn’t matter
Get the Van Conversion Guide: https://www.thevanconversionguide.com/
Build your own adventure
The guide anyone can use to convert a van into a camper! With over $350 worth of savings inside
Check our Electrical Design Service!
Our award-winning Electrical Design Service you receive 1-on-1 help from an experienced off-grid electrical engineer who takes your ideas toward a system that works.
Get it right the first time and save money, time, and stress!
The Van Conversion Guide (14th Edition)
The guide anyone can use to convert a van into a camper! This best-selling guide, now in its 14th Edition, has been used by thousands of people to transform a van into a camper.
- 150+ page eBook
- Helps you convert any kind of van
- Diagrams for all the main systems
- FREE mini-course - 25 video tutorials