Slider panel & image
last updated: Dec 15, 2021
The slider is part of my ‘new’ bulkhead.
The slider serves three purposes:
- Makes the van look more like a builder’s van from looking into the cab
- It isolates the heat (or cold) of the cab from the living space
- It enables you to access the cab without going outside – open it up for ventilation, natural light in bad weather or, if in winter to capitalise on the warmth the front of the cab generates in the sun
The slider was made with the following layers;
- 9mm hardwood ply
- Foil insulation
- Auto carpet
- Big canvas image
Build your own adventure
The guide anyone can use to convert a van into a camper! With over $350 worth of savings inside
Do you want to live vanlife at zero cost?
Nate Murphy knows how to buy vans, convert them quickly and efficiently - use them for years - and then sell them for a profit. This can make vanlife not just free, but profitable!
He has successfully done this for years and he teaches his friends and students to do exactly the same. It is not obvious, but anyone can do it if they have the knowledge!
Join Nate at his free online training (running today) and he will teach you exactly how he does this!
The Van Conversion Guide (14th Edition)
The guide anyone can use to convert a van into a camper! This best-selling guide, now in its 14th Edition, has been used by thousands of people to transform a van into a camper.
- 150+ page eBook
- Helps you convert any kind of van
- Diagrams for all the main systems
- FREE mini-course - 28 video tutorials